Monday, April 2, 2012

My Life | Extra Stressful Work Week = Successful Treat!

It's gonna be a stressful week with so many quizzes, projects, and paper due...plus a midterm! OMG.
...so I just ordered the Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanning Liquid, the Fake Bake Tan Enhancing Lotion, and the Fake Bake Body Polish so I'll have a treat waiting for myself at the end of the week! I know that by the time these products arrive at my doorstep, I'm going to be in need of a treat for myself! The work is just piling up on me this week. I'm really into rewarding myself for extra hard work I put into things; that's just something that I've learned to do for myself. There's nothing wrong with being successful and treating yourself to something you've been wanting just to reward yourself. Sometimes it drives me to get stuff done when I really need to!

I've never used a tanning bed before, and I've never gotten a spray tan. I've used gradual self tanner from WalMart before, but it's nothing special and doesn't add much color. I have a naturally light complexion, and I hope to achieve a darker one so I can add some color to my skin in a SAFE way.

I've heard lots of good things about the Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanning Liquid from beauty gurus on YouTube, so I figured I'd try it. (It's what SMLx0 currently uses. Check out her video here.)
Plus, I got all of the Fake Bake products at a discounted price since I ordered from Amazon. AND I saved on shipping by ordering all the products from the same seller, TanForLess! Goodness; what a deal! Now I won't feel so bad about doing all that extra hard work for school this week! =)



Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanning Liquid with Mitt
Original Price: $24.99
Price I Paid: $14.99

Fake Bake Tan Enhancing Lotion
Original Price: $15.95
Price I Paid: $8.50

Fake Bake Passion Fruit Body Polish
Original Price: $13.95
Price I Paid: $11.50


Original Price Total: $54.89
Original Shipping & Handling [USPS 4-7 Business Days]: FREE
Price I Paid Total: $34.99
Shipping & Handling Price I Paid [FedEx 3-5 Business Days]: $7.86
Price I Paid Total + Shipping: $42.85
Total Savings (including shipping prices): $12.04

Original prices are taken from FakeBake's site. Prices that I paid were taken from TanForLess's Amazon.com store.

I'll be sure to put up a product review on these items after I try them out, so look for that in a couple weeks. (I'm so excited!!)

Check out TanForLess at Amazon.com for great deals on tanning products! I'm in no way affiliated with them (& I'm also not going to claim that these are the cheapest prices floating around the internet); I just think saving money is a great thing! :)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBombchellexX
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/XxBombchellexX
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XxBombchellexX
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/XxBombchellexX/

No comments:

Post a Comment