Friday, April 13, 2012

UD Color Scheme | The BLACK Palette

The BLACK Palette
Well, this palette doesn't actually have a name because it's all hand-picked by me, but 'The BLACK Palette' is what I'm calling it! (I know UD has a palette already called this, but it's not what I would choose for a black palette, so I'm making what I think a black palette should look like. lol.) This would probably be the first combination of shadows I'd purchase for the new Build Your Own Palette from Urban Decay.

I've heard so much about the new pop-out Eyeshadows and how they're supposedly AMAZING, but I have yet to purchase any...so they're definitely on my wish list! The Build Your Own Palette comes with the Walk of Shame shadow that can be used as a highlight color. So I'm picking out five other shadows to fill in the palette. And I'm taking out Walk of Shame and replacing it with another light color that can be used as a highlight; I don't care that much for a peach-toned eye colors, that's all.



Palette Colors (from left to right):

BLACKOUT
Color: Blackest Black
Finish: Matte

OIL SLICK
Color: Black with Silver Micro-Glitter
Finish: Matte with Sparkle

GUNMETAL
Color: Dark Metallic Grey with Silver Micro-Glitter
Finish: Shimmer with Sparkle

S&M
Color: Steel Grey with Subtle Taupe Shift
Finish: Shimmer

MUSHROOM
Color: Warm Pale Grey
Finish: Shimmer


ZEPHYR
Color: Natural Pearl
Finish: Shimmer


Potential Palette Uses/Ideas:
I'd probably use this palette for everyday looks, (Anyone who knows me knows that I can wear dark looks during the day and look just fine; it's just my style.) but it could definitely be used for night looks on anyone!

If anyone wants me to do a color-schemed palette for upcoming events in their life or just for fun, let me know!
Also, if you haven't entered to win the Vault (set of 77 eyeshadows), enter HERE on their Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment