Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Go-To Natural Eye Look

INFO
I've been playing around with my eyeshadows throughout the past few months, looking for the perfect combination of shadows that compliment my skin tone for a natural look. And I think I've finally found a combination that works with whatever I'm wearing and still looks natural but has a little bit of smokiness to it.
The only eyeshadows I've owned for a couple of years now are from Urban Decay. I was never much into eyeshadow for a while after I had started wearing makeup, I started wearing makeup--loose-mineral foundation, eyeliner, and mascara--when I started my freshman year of high school in 2004. I purchased my first single eyeshadow my senior year of high school in 2008, and I purchased the NAKED Palette shortly after it was released in 2010. So I really haven't purchased eyeshadows lately, and I don't have much to work with. Hence, the look I came up with is only using colors from the NAKED Palette! Despite my lack of variety of eyeshadows, I think many of you will actually find my sole usage of the NAKED Palette to be convenient. I love that I don't have to pull out a bunch of single eyeshadows or use a ton of different brushes to complete this look. If I don't feel like creating a different/unique look in the morning when I'm getting around for class, I just grab my NAKED Palette and a few brushes to throw this look together!



THE LOOK
This look is designed to be simple, fairly quick to achieve, but also still potentially wearable with any outfit and to any occasion.






PRODUCTS
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Professional Size
Urban Decay NAKED Palette
 - Virgin
 - Sidecar
 - Hustle
 - Creep


THOUGHTS ON THE NAKED PALETTE
This is something everyone can use. Seriously. While most people are not going to think that every single shade is just the most fabulous thing ever, everyone, independent of skin tone or gender, will be able to put this palette to use--whether that be for their personal makeup or for use on their clients. With 12 different shades of neutral colors----you can't go wrong.




Want your own NAKED Palette?
http://www.urbandecay.com/naked-palette-eyeshadow/245,default,pd.html


If you'd like to see a tutorial for this look, comment below! Also, feel free to ask any questions or make any other comments! xoxo


YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/XxBombchellexX
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/XxBombchellexX
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XxBombchellexX
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/XxBombchellexX/
Instagram: xxbombchellexx

5 comments: