Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Urban Decay | Eyeshadows TO. DIE. FOR.

So Urban Decay just launched their brand new eyeshadows today! They claim to have a new smoother formula, better staying power, and better color payout. And now there's 68 shades! I don't know about you...but I'm good with that!

One of the greatest features of the new eyeshadows is the fact that each individual eyeshadow is made to pop out of its packaging and is able to be placed in a new palette design that they have available on their website! How awesome is that?!

I personally haven't tested any of the new eyeshadows yet, but I do plan on making a purchase sometime in the near future! I'm very excited about this release and cannot wait to try the new shadows from, quite possibly my favorite beauty line, Urban Decay!

Here's the current launch ad on the official Urban Decay site. Click the image and go check them out!


Be sure to check out the newest YouTube video designed exclusively to display the new eyeshadows:
Urban Decay Eyeshadows - REDEFINED TO BLOW YOUR MIND

Also, Urban Decay invited 5 of their favorite beauty bloggers to check out the new product. You can find links to their videos and reviews on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/XxBombchellexX

1 comment: