Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mini Haul | Drugstore & a 'LUSH'ous Surprise!

This mini drugstore haul is dedicated to my lovely mother. ❤
A week or two ago I went to Target to pick up a few items for my momma. She refuses to buy any of the higher-end drugstore products for herself because she feels that she's taking money away from the rest of the family. So, I took my time and my money to go get a few things for her. Also, I recently placed a LUSH order and decided to get her a shower smoothie to try. Mom has always been a fan of all-natural products, so I just knew she'd love receiving one of LUSH's vegan items!

Needless to say, I am incredibly excited to give her these items tomorrow!




L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush [Tender Rose]



Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow [35 Tough as Taupe]



L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick [800 Fairest Nude]



Maybelline COLORsensational Lipstick [705 Twinkle]




REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss [010 Shine City]


LUSH Almond & Coconut Smoothie Shower Smoothie



1 comment: