Friday, March 23, 2012

Haul | LUSH

Throughout this month I made a couple (my very first!) purchases from LUSH. I first placed an online order for three items because there is no LUSH store near my current location. About two weeks later I went home, where there is a close LUSH store...so I obviously had to buy a couple more things since I was in love with the online purchases. You will see that one of the items is unopened because it was a gift for my mom, and I just feel like it's rude to open someone's gift for them. The other items all display the contents inside so that you can see the texture and color of the products.



ONLINE HAUL
- Rub Rub Rub | Shower Scrub
- Dark Angels | Facial Cleanser
- Almond & Coconut Smoothie | Shower Smoothie









STORE HAUL
- Avobath Bath Bomb
- Sexy Peel Soap





Be sure to check out my video on the Avobath Bath Bomb:


No comments:

Post a Comment